Monday, January 19, 2015

Wire Wrapped Beaded Handmade Rings

Looking for a unique and unusual yet beautiful ring? Introducing my new 2015 Collection of handmade rings. They are all OOAK (one of a kind) and perfect for picky female gift recipients.
Each ring is hand crafted with wire in a select color (navy blue, aqua, maroon red, purple, etc.). I hardly ever use plain silver or gold wire. All beads added to these rings are quality materials such as Glass Lampwork, Pearls, Swarovski crystals, Cat's Eye, Semi-Precious Gemstones, and Fire Polished Crystals with Aurora Borealis finishes. I never use cheap plastic beads!
These little jewels are made with lots of love and I pay extra close attention to detail. The bands are made of double layers of wire for extra durability. Most other crafters make their rings with just one layer of wire, or they use stretchy elastic cord instead. I do make rings with stretch cording on occasion to offer a bigger variety of available pieces.
Take a look at what I have added to my 2015 Collection so far! More will be added every few days. Getting ready to list my Swarovski Crystal flower rings as well. Prices start at $8.99 for wire rings and $6.49 for beaded stretch rings. Very reasonable prices! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on Tiger's Blog!